The main objective of A World Discovery Montessori School is to provide a carefully planned, stimulating environment which will help children develop within themselves the foundational habits, attitudes, skills, and ideas which are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning. The specific goals for the children who attend the school are:
1. To develop a positive attitude toward school and learning.
2. To develop a sense of high self-esteem.
3. To build habits of concentration for lifelong study skills.
4. To develop an abiding curiosity.
5. To develop a habit of initiative and persistence.
6. To foster inner discipline and a sense of order.
7. To build a trusting and respectful relationship with their teachers and staff.